Tuesday, July 29, 2014

CosLog: NYE Installment #3!

Hello everyone, 
Welcome to some more progress pictures of the beautiful modern victorian dress. I added some new scalloped ruffles on the top part, and tonight I am hemming, sewing and then adding new straight ruffles on the bottom tulle area. 


This is a nice picture of the full thing, it also shows how it hangs which I like. 


This is an upclose picture of the two ruffled layers


This is what I hope it will look like in the end, I have the measurements on here for anyone who was wondering what they were. I would also add ruffles in one layer instead of the two like originally planned

I hope everyone has a great day, stay tuned tonight for hemming, stitching and then trying on! After that we move onto the bodice with boning and awesome corsetness. 

Much love! Happy cosplay!
--Max

No comments:

Post a Comment