Thursday, June 25, 2015

Arkham Knight Release CosLog!

Alright, so I know that I promised this post the day after it happened but well, I didn't get home until 3:40 AM and I have been perpetually exhausted since then. So, its happening now, deal with it.

Anyways, as I said on Sunday night, I work at Gamestop and there was a Arkham Knight midnight release in which my boss asked me to dress up for. So after many struggles with fabric paint, spray paint and acrylic paint (to this day I am still finding red spots on my body no matter how hard I scrub) the final product looked rather good. Here are some photos of the shindig


Here is the entire crew: from right to left - Chris as Nightwing, Me as Harley Quinn, Don as The Joker, and Daniel as Red Hood. It was a fantastic night, since my boss was dressed up as the Joker, all I did was call him "puddin" and "Mr. J" all night. 


Harley Quinn and the Red Hood, this is one of my more favourite of the photos because I rather enjoy this fella. 


Get it? Cause I'm a sidekick? GET IT? 


Individual photo of me at the house with a nice insane smile for all of your wonderful followers.


Back at the store with the props, I really really love this photo. I think that I look badass and severely awesome. Definitely a good photo of the cosplay. Credit goes to mom. 



These are the photos of the props, the cherry bomb and mallet created by Chris and Don, I am ever grateful for it because they really pulled the whole thing together.

So those are all the photos I have, it was a blast and I cannot say that I have had more fun, even at conventions before. These guys are really special to me, and I don't know if any of them follow me on this blog but if they are reading this I hope they know I love them all.

Well that was all I have until I start working on my Diablo 3 cosplay again, which will happen eventually.

Have a good night and keep on cosplaying,

--Max 

No comments:

Post a Comment