Sunday, July 12, 2015

CosLog? Maybe? Update?

Hello everyone,

So I never actually decided what classifies as a CosLog? Is it only when I post cosplay photos? Or because this is a cosplay blog, everything is a CosLog unless otherwise stated? Who knows! So lets just run with this being a CosLog Update. Boom.

Alright, so a little while ago I said I was going to cosplay the Nightingale from Skyrim and Thranduil from The Hobbit. Those were both lies. Or I changed my mind, take your pick.

Instead I will be cosplaying a Diablo 3 Demon Hunter (which is rather far along but that's for another post).

This is obviously not my photo, but I really love the leg armor in this picture, but I will be keeping the same large pauldrons, breastplate and hip armor that is seen in the original designs. 

Mad Moxxi from Borderlands (I'm doing her costume from Borderlands 2 because I really love the red).


I mean, come on, that's a fantastic costume, nice and easy on the sewing side but still badass as hell. I may even be able to reuse my Kiki wig for her hair. 

And, someone who has not been decided yet. Its a solid toss up between like 4 characters which is really really unhelpful I know. I think that I will be going with either Spider Gwen or Bilbo Baggins. Any input is welcome.

So that was just a quick little update about things changing. All of this is being done for C2E2 2016 because I will be driving into Chicago on the 20th, so I am unfortunately unable to attend Wizard World (I WILL GO EVENTUALLY DAMMIT). So C2E2 it is.

Have a great day and keep cosplaying,

--Max

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your sharing , recommend a online store http://cosplaysky.co.uk/ selling the costumes as well as accessories in UK, hope it's helpful to your readers who are interested in cosplay

    ReplyDelete